Ever wonder what a vegan eats or what other vegans eat on a weekly basis? I’ve searched many of times what others are eating because, well, I’m snoopy and always have to feed my need to know more of others. So I decided to share my 1st week in October with all of you to make it easier on Google just this once. Here’s my menu plan and the recipes that go along with it.
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- German Apple Pancakes
- Banana Protein Overnight Oat (Normal recipe + add protein powder)
- Pumpkin Scone
- Oats loaded with Mixed Nuts and Banana Slices
- Picnic Outside
- Chai Overnight Oats
- Lentil Tacos with Carrot Jicama Slaw
- Spaghetti & Homemade Garlic Breadsticks
- Smoky Maple Marinated Tofu, Steamed Japanese Rice and Broccoli
- Vegan Macaroni and Cheese (Isa Chandra)
- Savory Tempeh & Carrot Sandwiches
- Japanese Curry & Steamed Rice
Snacks: As you can tell by our grocery haul, we eat a lot of fruit through all of the months. It’s rather hard getting fresh fruit in the winter months but right now we are still getting plenty of apples, pears and a few grapes. We try to eat these as snacks instead of during our meals so the sugars can process better without the interruption of slow digesting vegetables.
- Mixed Nuts